Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Link to Main Page

  1. #1
    Inactive Member NC_Rex's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 7th, 2001
    Posts
    714
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Eric can you put a link on the pages of this board to goto your 4G Site?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Ladynredsi's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 4th, 2001
    Posts
    735
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Benster82's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 5th, 2001
    Posts
    29
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Why are u still goin to www.rglobal.net/users/jgray/ ?

    I only have it still on my site cause I like it better! What do you guys think?

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner CWBETB's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 1st, 2001
    Posts
    1,609
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey Benster I like your redone version. The problem is that I cant update it frown

    NC REX, Ill see If I can add the addy somewhere to the message board. The web page is kinda on hold at the moment. May I should have alot of updates including some fixes. thanks

    ------------------
    90 Civic DX ZC

    Home Page:
    http://www.geocities.com/ericsweb

    4th Gen Page:
    http://www.geocities.com/hondacivic4g

    Car Club:
    http://www.teamkayo.com

  5. #5
    Inactive Member NC_Rex's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 7th, 2001
    Posts
    714
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That's cool - just an idea. Thanks Eric.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •